Our bell tents provide the snug warmth, comfort and soft furnishings to make your slumber under the stars extra special.
Each bell tent has a king-size bed (and plenty of space for three additional single beds), its own outdoor fire pit and BBQ. You can also make use of our kitted-out kitchen with cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave (plus a washing machine to save the piles when you get home). Ready-made hampers from our local butcher are available to order to take any hassle out of mealtimes.
If you’d rather skip cooking altogether, then there are plenty of local pubs and restaurants to dine in or takeaway. And when your bellies are full and bedtime arrives, we’ve gone all out to make sure our bell tents provide the snug warmth, comfort and soft furnishings to make your slumber under the stars extra special.
OUR BELL TENTS:
Each bell tent sleeps up to 5 people and comes with:
- Gloriously comfortable king-sized bed with warm bedding
- Premium camp beds with bedding (up to 3 camp beds/cots in one tent)
- Travel cots suitable for up to 24 months upon request (not including bedding). Highchair also available
- Fire-pit and BBQ (please bring coal)
- Pack of logs, kindling and firelighters (additional packs available for purchase at £8/pack)
- Blanket box
- Hot water bottles
- Lantern (rechargeable) for late night trips to the loo!
- Porch area and basket for muddy shoes
- Picnic table and camping chairs
- Not provided – coal for the BBQ. Towels – we can supply these at a charge of £5/person
Also on site:
On site you’ll have access to the following amenities:
- Fully equipped, communal kitchen, with fridges, freezer, oven, toaster, kettle and microwave
- Cooking utensils, crockery, dishes, cutlery, cups, wine glasses
- Cleaning equipment – washing-up liquid, brushes and cloths (just bring kitchen roll if needed)
- Washing machine (please bring your own detergent)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and condiments
- Kids’ wooden play area
- Plenty of games and activities
- Communal stretch tent, with tables and seating
- 2 luxury family sized bathrooms with electric showers and loos with loo paper, organic hand soap and body wash
- 2 additional loos
- ‘Pick and prune’ herb garden. Help yourselves and feel free to have a potter and do some pruning
ACTIVITIES TO BOOK ON SITE:
New to Savage Glamping for 2023 is a range of activities that you can book to take place at our site! Please book these in advance of your stay to guarantee availability.
Provided by Tracey Allen, founder of The Creative Cabin Framlingham (visit her Facebook page, creativecabin framlingham), who provides workshops suitable for 6-12 year olds. So you can relax whilst the kids get creative! Cost per child is £15, including all materials, drink and snack. Minimum of 4 children and maximum of 10 children for each workshop. Parents are required to stay on site.
For further information or to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve teamed up with East Coast Adventures, a fully mobile outdoor adventure company with a team of fully qualified outdoor instructors, to provide axe-throwing, archery, geotagging and bush craft at our site. These activities can be tailored for any group size and a broad age range.
For further information or to book please contact email@example.com
If you fancy a bit of me-time, we have partnered with Amanda, a local holistic therapist, who can offer a range of treatments on site, in the comfort of your tent.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER:
Selection of delicious food hampers from our local butcher. Order when booking, or 48 hours before required.
BBQ Hamper for 2 – £16
Including 4 sausages, 2 burgers, a chicken kebab to share, bread baps and salad (tomato and lettuce).
Breakfast Hamper for 2 – £16
Including 4 sausages, 6 rashers of Suffolk cured bacon, 4 free range eggs and bread baps.
Picnic Hamper for 2 – £18.50
Including cheddar cheese, Suffolk smoked ham, 2 delicious scotch eggs, bread/baps and salad (tomato and lettuce).
Cheese and wine hamper for 2 – £28
Including cheddar cheese, Baron Bigod Brie (World’s Best Brie by Fen Farm Dairy, Suffolk), stilton, crackers, chutney and a bottle of red wine.