Our bell tents provide the snug warmth, comfort and soft furnishings to make your slumber under the stars extra special.
Each bell tent has a king-size bed (and plenty of space for three additional single beds), its own outdoor fire pit and BBQ. You can also make use of our kitted-out kitchen with cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave (plus a washing machine to save the piles when you get home). Ready-made hampers from our award-winning village butcher are available to order to take any hassle out of mealtimes.
If you’d rather skip cooking altogether, then there are plenty of local pubs and restaurants to dine in or takeaway. And when your bellies are full and bedtime arrives, we’ve gone all out to make sure our bell tents provide the snug warmth, comfort and soft furnishings to make your slumber under the stars extra special.
OUR BELL TENTS:
Each bell tent sleeps up to 5 people and comes with:
- Gloriously comfortable king-sized bed with warm bedding
- Premium camp beds with bedding (up to 3 camp beds/cots in one tent)
- Travel cots suitable for up to 24 months upon request (not including bedding)
- Fire-pit and BBQ with pizza oven attachment (please bring coal)
- Pack of logs, kindling and firelighters (additional items available for purchase)
- Blanket box
- Heater (available in the colder months) and hot water bottles
- Torch / lantern for late night trips to the loo!
- Porch area and basket for muddy shoes
- Picnic table and camping chairs
- Not provided – coal for the BBQ. Towels. We can supply these at a charge of £5/person
Also on site:
On site you’ll have access to the following amenities:
- Fully equipped, communal kitchen, with fridges, cooker, toaster, kettle and microwaves
- Cooking utensils, crockery, dishes, cutlery, cups, wine glasses
- Cleaning equipment – washing-up liquid, brushes and cloths (just bring kitchen roll if needed)
- Washing machine (please bring your own detergent)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and condiments
- Kids’ wooden play area
- Plenty of games and activities
- Communal stretch tent, with tables and seating
- 2 luxury family sized bathrooms with electric showers and loos with loo paper, organic hand soap, body wash and hand sanitiser
- 2 additional loos
- ‘Pick and prune’ herb garden. Help yourselves and feel free to have a potter and do some pruning!
crafting club for kids:
New to Savage Glamping for 2022 is an exciting collaboration with Tracey Allen, founder of The Creative Cabin Framlingham (visit her Facebook page, creativecabin framlingham).
Tracey offers creative crafting sessions from her garden cabin, but will be visiting our glampsite to provide workshops suitable for 6-12 year olds. So you can relax whilst the kids get creative!
In these workshops, children will be making wind chimes from drift wood and shells collected from local beaches. They even get to make their own clay beads to accessorise it!
The workshops will take place on Saturdays from the 16 April, in the large communal tent from 10.30am – 12.30pm. Cost per child is £15, including all materials, drink and snack.
Minimum of 4 children and maximum of 10 children for each workshop. Parents are required to stay on site.
Tracey collects and cleans the driftwood herself from local beaches. She has a thriving driftwood art business, is a mum of twins and is DBS checked.
For further information or to book a place please contact email@example.com
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER:
Selection of delicious food hampers from our local butcher. Order when booking, or 48 hours before required.
BBQ Hamper for 2 – £16
Including 4 award-winning sausages from the Framlingham sausage festival (2018/2019 and reigning champion!), 2 burgers, a Thai chicken kebab to share, bread baps and salad (tomato and lettuce).
Breakfast Hamper for 2 – £16
Including 4 award-winning sausages from the Framlingham sausage festival (2018/2019 and reigning champion!), 6 rashers of Suffolk cured bacon, 4 free range eggs from Havensfield and bread baps.
Picnic Hamper for 2 – £18.50
Including cheddar cheese, Suffolk smoked ham, 2 delicious scotch eggs, bread/baps and salad (tomato and lettuce).
Cheese and wine hamper for 2 – £28
Including cheddar cheese, Baron Bigod Brie (World’s Best Brie by Fen Farm Dairy, Suffolk), stilton, crackers, chutney and a bottle of red wine.